Home Real Estate Legoland Hotel set to open in Dubai in 2020

Legoland Hotel set to open in Dubai in 2020

51
0

An artistic drawing of the district’s first Legoland Hotel is being prepared to open in Dubai next year has been exposed.

The hotel, coming up in theme park destination Dubai Parks and Resorts, is set to open in 2020, operator DXB Entertainments established last week.

On Monday, Dubai Media Office took to Twitter to disclose an artistic notion of the 250-room hotel

Twitter Ads info and privacy

First publicized in early 2017, the Legoland hotel is being developed as a joint venture with the UK’s Merlin Entertainments Group.

The hotel will be constructed on 300,000 square feet of land neighboring the Legoland Dubai theme park and turned into the seventh to open globally.

It will feature Lego models in every room, a disco elevator, castle play area and themed rooms.

DXB Entertainments stated it owns 60 percent of the venture with Merlin taking the remaining 40 percent.

Last week, DXB Entertainments confirmed that Dubai Parks and Resorts will have more than 1,300 hotel rooms by next year.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here